Cranberry Fresh Punch
Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ready-in 0 mins
2 1/4 cups (18 ounces) gin
1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) triple sec
3/4 cup (6 ounces) lemon juice
2 1/2 cups (20 ounces) cranberry juice
1/4 cup (2 ounces) allspice dram
Seasonal berries and sprigs of rosemary for garnish
- In a large pitcher, combine all of the ingredients.
- Add a handful of ice and stir well. Refrigerate until it's time to serve.
- Right before the party, add an ice ring or large cubes of ice to your punch bowl.
- Fill it with the pre-mixed punch and add seasonal berries.
- To serve, add a sprig of rosemary to each glass, fill it with fresh ice, then add a ladle full of punch. Be sure to include a few berries as well.