Non-Alcoholic Winter Sangria
Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ready-in 0 mins
2 Oranges, sliced
2 Grapefruits, sliced
1 cup Cranberries
16 oz Pomegranate juice
1 cup of Orange juice
2 Chai tea bags
2, 12 oz cans grapefruit flavored sparkling water
garnish: anise stars, cinnamon sticks, fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- On a baking sheet, place sliced oranges, sliced grapefruit and cranberries. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until cranberries burst and caramelize a bit.
- Meanwhile, boil pomegranate juice and orange juice. Once boiling, pour over chai tea bag. Steep for 5 minutes. Remove tea bags.
- Add in caramelized fruit and let sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Fill a glass half full of the sangria mix and fill the rest of the glass with grapefruit sparkling water.
- Garnish with anise stars, cinnamon sticks and fresh cranberries.