Strawberry Coconut Water Lemonade
Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ready-in 0 mins
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice (approximately 4 lemons)
1 lb. strawberries, trimmed and halved
2 cups coconut water
Sparkling water (optional)
- Stir together water and sugar in a mason jar or glass bowl then microwave for 1
- 1/2 minutes. Carefully remove from microwave then stir until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Refrigerate until completely cool.
- Combine lemon juice and strawberries in a blender and blend until very smooth. Stir in coconut water then simple syrup to taste.
- Refrigerate lemonade until ready to serve.
- Pour into cups with ice and top with sparkling water (optional) just before serving.